12/05/2015

Lucas' Papaw Ointment

This is one of those quintessential Australian brands and products that will never leave your beauty case, travel kit or first-aid kit. A magic potion, the traditional type.

This is not only a cheapie, but it also makes wonders for my lips, small burns and any itchiness, even those annoying mosquito bites that seem to like my legs so much. I thought that it was just me being an enthusiast about the product until I got a bingo! moment when my former GP recommended it to me for some itchy patches I had in my body; to my surprise the product worked for those and no drug was needed. 
 

The tubes are small but last forever, not to say the jars. I had one of the latter on my bedside table for years! 

This is a 100% natural product, which is always a bonus. This is a very cheap product, which is another bonus. This product has an unique ugly look, which is not a bonus.

An awesome product overall.  Perfect for travelling, as well.