12/08/2015

Lifespace Home Innovations (Online Retailer)


Lifespace is a home and garage storage and organisation store. I've bought a couple of times in the past from this online retailer and I love the items I got, the variety of products online, the speedy dispatch and delivery.

I really like the range, quality and functionality of the design of the storage products these guys have, and pricing is the same you find for similar items in similar storage and organisation stores,
(Howards, for example). A poor consolation, as most items are expensive unless you buy them during sale periods. 

Their online shop is easy to browse and you can check-out as a guest without the need of registering, which is always a point-maker with me. They clearly state which products are in stock, which ones are limited, and those that are out of stock, and you will receive an email when your order is processed and another when a tracking link once it is dispatched. They d
ispatched my items next day using TollEPC, and these guys SMSed me when my parcel was out for delivery. 

A few days after delivery Lifespace sent me an email requesting a review for each item.

Shipping costs were low, something that I always love, but
would like their shipping costs waved for purchases of 100+ or 150+ bucks.

 
Lifespace is a reliable online retailer, and my experience with them is very positive. If they sold at cheaper prices. I would visit them more often.