12/10/2015

Air France

I always wanted to travel in the Concorde. They died before I could even been able to think about that.

I have used Air France a couple of times in my international flights to/from Europe as they were the ones offering the best pricing for the same itinerary

I was super-excited the first time I travelled with them. My excitement was short lived. 

The flights and intercontinental planes were average, on the cheap side regarding spaciousness and comfort of the planes, quality and quantity of the food, and attention to customers. The entertainment program was good. This would have been OK if it wasn't because I found Air France staff in their majority, unfriendly, uptight, and some of them bordering rude.  This might be the exception to the norm, of course, but I won't pay again to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Air France? Pas du tout!