12/08/2015

Bed Bath N' Table (Online Retailer)

 

I love Bed Bath N Table's cover duvets and some of their towels, and I have been buying them in real stores for years. However, my first experience online was very good.


The website is easy to browse, prices and discounts easy to spot, and the pricing is the same as in the shops.


The shipping took about 24 hrs to be dispatched, and my parcels were posted via Australia Post's registered mail.

Shipping is free for purchases over 150 bucks, which is great if you decide to buy a whole set of towels, duvet set or doonas because you will be paying around that money. If you expend less, their shipping fees are still reasonable and affordable, nothing to stop you from shopping


You know what a business is made of when problems arise and they have to deal with them. My first shopping online from BBT was affected by the mishandling of my parcels and my parcel got lost somewhere in the Universe. However, BBT's customer service was absolutely professional, caring and hassle free. They launched an investigation with Australia Post and sent my order again for the second time at no extra charge without waiting for the resolution of the case. That is what customer service should be. 

I received the parcel promptly, well packed, and they are the usual gorgeous products that I love from BBT.