12/06/2015

Microsoft Express Mouse

Sometimes you just want an uncomplicated smooth operator that feels cosy in your hands.

Cheap, reliable, responsive, soft clicker, good looking, optical, and wired. Wired is the new wireless, sometimes. You don't have the need to carry a spare battery everywhere you go just in case your wireless connection dies

This mouse is easy to use with both hands without you having to configure anything. The click-on space is roomy and symmetrical enough to allow any hand, right or left, to use it comfortably. I alternate hands when my dominating hand gets stiff after a long day of mechanical clicking, and this is the mouse that allows me switching hands most comfortably.  The opticality is great and I use it a white paper sheet as a mat, and runs wonderfully.

I love the looks of this 'cutie' because of its curvaceous shape, its minimalist design in white with tinbright mini-splashes of colour in the scrolling wheel, cable and logo. It reminds me of some of the Apple mice, but way cooler. Like for people with a personality :O :D. This being the case, this mouse is great to customise any work station. The sophistication of the minimal. 

Another Microsoft mice that is my hall of fame.