12/05/2015

Microsoft Arc Mouse

 I got this mouse when it first came out to the market as it was one of the first ergonomic mice available. I paid a little fortune for it at the time. However, it was well worth it. 

Along the years I have used this mouse as my every-day mouse, my travel mouse, my just in case mouse, and my spare mouse. Mostly like a spouse mouse. I still love it and still use it.

The Arc Mouse is not too big or too small, right for small hands or if you don't like having a big mouse in yours. The mouse glides well, it is very responsive and scrolls down well and it really is ergonomic and easy on my hands. You can easily adjust it to use with your right hand or with your left hand. 

This is a USB wireless AAA battery-operated mouse, very easy to recharge. If you buy decent-quality batteries, you will forget about the battery for a long time. However, other mice have a better life battery than the Arc. You can save energy by switching and folding the mouse when not in use. 

The mouse folds like a shell for storage. The he USB port can be easily stored by attaching it to the magnetic USB area located in the belly of the mouse, which makes it perfect to carry it anywhere. 

The mouse also comes with a suede-ish pouch that makes it easy to store it and keep it in good condition. 

The quality of this mice is fantastic. After many years of use, and this being already an oldie, the black coating has not even started to peel, not even a scratch or a little patch of discolouration on it, and the name of the brand is as readable as the first day despite my hands being on it for hours every day

This is one of my favourite mice ever! Great quality. Great functionality. Great portability. Cool design. Timeless. Brilliant.