12/05/2015

Australian Physhiotherspy Equipment (online shop)


I came across the APE'S online shop while looking for a brand of therapeutic pillows I used to have when I lived in WA Australia, which were recommended by chiropractors and physiotherapists. This sort of products are quite pricey, but I was able to order them from this place at the same price I bought them from my Physiotherapy practice in Perth. They sell a good deal of therapeutic equipment, which

This online retailer is mostly directed to professional physiotherapists but they sell retail if you are interested in buying anything. I bought two orthopaedic pillows for about 60 bucks the two. Great price for such a good quality product. The place is easy to browse and to order from, but you have to register before you order. I placed my order online and they dispatched next business-day via Australia Post. 

Unlike other online retailers, there is no confirmation email after you place your order. However, you will receive an email with a tracking link once your order is dispatched.  

This is my first time ordering from these guys, and I will certainly use them in the future and not just pillows.