4/01/2012

StrawberryNET (Online Shop, Australian Branch)


Strawberry net is an online shop and awesome place to purchase genuine luxury brand cosmetics, make-up and perfumes at discounted prices. You don't have to register to order, which is always a bonus with me, and receive discounts for ordering more than one item, gifts if you are a first-time customer, and some promotional staff. You you get what you pay for and much more. Isn't that cool?


They only accept payments via Paypal, which is always my fav way of purchasing online, and the parcel is delivered to your place super-fast, at least in Australia's main cities. If you aren't at home they leave the parcel a central post office for you to pick it up.


When I ordered, I did so a bit hesitantly, as I had read customers' reviews saying that the products sold are fake. An acquaintance told me that hers were the real deal, and so are mine, really, the same packaging, quality, smell, colour, everything, as the original products that I buy here in Australia for double the price. The perfume I purchased was unboxed, but they pack it properly. I don't care about the original box as I always put them in the rubbish; however, the bottle and the smell and the quality of the perfume are the same.


The thought and care these guys put into packing your order is to be praised. They took the time to wrap every item, individually, with a wonderfully fuchsia gift wrap, and placed a purple ribbon around the parcel box. Moreover the foam thingies were there so the product wouldn't move much during transportation. Brilliant everything.


The products are sent to Australia from Hong-Kong, so it takes nothing for you receiving your order. They sell to many countries, so you visit http://www.strawberrynet.com and select your country, and voila, you will see the products in your currency. I will certainly order from them again as they supply the same products I buy here for a fraction of the price.

They sheep everywhere in the world for free!


MIND
If I was you, I wouldn't select at check-out normal Post shipping, as the parcel is not trackeable, and, if lost, you cannot claim anything as Post Australia is the only one to blame. If the order is lost using other methods, StrawberryNET will resend you the items you purchased.