4/15/2012

Revolve Clothing Online Shop (USA)


I was hesitant to order with Revolve Clothing due some negative reviews -badly intentioned I believe- I found on the net, but I liked the wallet I wanted to purchase too much to let let it go. I'm glad I did as my experience with Revolve has been extremely satisfactory.

Their website is very easy to navigate, and offers a good selection of contemporary mid-range brand and designer clothing and accessories. You can peruse the items easily, use the zoom to see the details, and go to the specific page to have all the details about size, colour etc. clearly written. Moreover, you can check a box to see the price in your currency, so you can have an approximate idea of how much your item is going to cost you. Bear in mind that they charge in USA Dollars, and the price change as the currency exchange does, a few dollars up or down.

The shipping information is very clear and detailed, and you can order or give your opinion on an item without the need of opening an account with them, which is extremely rare in online shopping nowadays.

The range of products is fair, especially good for jeans, but I have just checked the accessories section, especially the handbags and wallets. There is not a huge selection of products, but still you find a fair selection of items in different styles and designers at affordable prices.

You get free International shipping for items above 100 Dollars, which is a great way to promote shopping and shop. That's rare in online shopping, too. If you want an expedite international post, you will pay 8 dollars if your item is over 100 dollars and 18 if it is under As the International post and couriers are subject to examination/detention at Customs in the country of destination, I would not advise spending your money in the express shipment, as no company can foresee if your parcel is going to pass through Customs quickly or slowly. It can take a few hours or a few days. It depends on Customs. Revolve Clothing uses USA Postal service for their shipping, which is always a reliable and convenient way of getting your product; if you select an expedited shipping, they will provide you with a tracking number.

My order was posted immediately, and Revolve has been the fastest and most competent shipper to the date.

I did not use their online chat, but I contacted their Customer Service by email to discuss a few issues about my order, and the girl who replied was not only very clear, specific, and honest about all of my questions, but also very nice and fast to reply to my queries.

On the downs, I think some of the photos somewhat beautify or give the wrong impression about the texture or quality of the product. For example, the wallet I ordered looks the same in person, but the leather is not as shiny and fine as in the photo. This can be expected, but I think the lighting of the photos needs to be more realistic.

Shopping with RC is most recommended. And I will certainly use their services in the future, as many of the products they offer cannot be found in Australia. Even if they can be found, they are far more expensive. The fact that you don't pay any shipping fees for items over 100 is most convenient, as, otherwise, the item becomes too expensive and I would not buy it.