4/04/2012

Priceline Carillon (Perth WA)

61-62 Carillon Arcade
Perth Western Australia 6000
(08) 9321 9246
Website
 
Hours:
Mon-Thu 8:30 - 17:30
Fri 8:30 - 21:00
Sat 8:30 - 17:00
Sun 11:00 - 17:00

Priceline Carillon is my fav Priceline ever and one of my landmarks in the city. I mean, I am woman, so I need tons of products for my face, my body, my hair, my nails, my odour, my cleaning, my everything, from top to toes and all the bits in between.

They have almost everything you need at very good prices, especially with their constant discounts. The range of products is amazing, and quite varied, mid brands being the staple, although some good ones are also available. You'll find there, beyond the usual stuff, chocolates, diet food, v-i-b-r-a-t-o-r-s, condoms, straighteners and curlers, and even a small range of good brands fragrances at discounted prices. In fact, I bought there a small bottle of Nina by Nina Ricci last year for 29 dollars (which is the cheapest price I've seen it anywhere) during one of their offers, and I have been asked about my perfume since then. They don't have pharmacy here, but I don't really mind. I actually prefer it like that. Still, you have an aisle with the usual painkillers, flu concoctions, and natural "stuffies".

The service is average at the cash out. However, I love the fact that, if there is a long cue at one cash out, the other girls are immediately called to open another one and you don't waste your time waiting. You will be decently treated and guided by the people working in the aisles if you ask for help, or even if they see that you need a basket or see the look of I-am-lost-here flashing green on your face.

The main down of this Priceline is that they tend to reorganise their shelves quite often, so you go to your usual aisle and you find that what you are looking for is no longer there. I understand the need to keep the shop clean and well organised, but please guys, keep still! They have also have a tendency to discontinue those brands or products that are my fav in the world, which is always a horror moment for me.

Their catalogue is a must in your purse at lunch time, as they have good discounts of make-up, fragrances, and anything you might need to clean or beautify your temple of a body.

The shop is in the core of the city, accessible from three different places. No helicopter needed to drop by.