12/03/2019

TrymyUI (Online Platform, Paid Tests)


To be accepted you have to perform a free test, which will be examined. If you are considered fit, you will be part of their panel of remote testers. You need to download a program that will allow them to record your screen and voice and tests will be done in real time. Tests are paid well and you won't spend much time on each. 

They are the most didactic of the bunch. Before you start your acceptance test, they explain to you how the system work. You have to download a mini program, very easy to use, that will do the recording and uploading, so they take the time to explain to you how it works. None of the other companies bothers, so that's really cool and considerate.

These is a legit company, but if you are remote tester, might not find any source of income here.

They do email tests according to your demographic, but there are so many people waiting for them, that you'll be lucky if you get any.

It happens to me, all the time: I takes me barely three seconds to open the browser with the emailed link and I get the message that someone is already taking it, or the test is no longer available. So I guess the other person received the mail before I did.

It might be my demographic, but the only test I did, for free, was the entry test. I've been there for some weeks and I was able to open a test that wanted a question answered, and after doing so, it said that it didn't fit the profile they are looking for.

So, money earned, zero.

They work this way: There are a bunch of hungry dogs in a pit separated by fences. The bosses throw a steak and decide that the white dogs are the ones will better benefit from it, so they do so, and the bunch of white dogs fight for the steak. The one who gets it, gets fed, the rest of white dogs, black dogs and brown dogs will get nothing. Would you want to be there or move to a place where there are more steaks and the dogs are not in a pit? Your choice.

It might work for you, if you are student, or have children, or who knows what is the most popular demographic. Otherwise, you will be receiving emails that never lead to anything. 


I quit.