12/03/2019

Target Au Online (Online Shop)

Website
 
I've had a terrific experience with Target Australia online store, from where I've purchased many items, many times. 

Their website is very simple, easy to navigate, and to shop from. You can use Paypal or any major credit card, which is what you get everywhere. You can save your fav items on your wish list and go there, directly, without having to browse for them again. 

Dispatch takes a couple of days but, once is done, it takes barely two days for a metropolitan order to get home. They send you your shopping for free if you spend 80 bucks. Other similar cheap retailers don't offer free delivery at all. So that is great. 

I actually prefer using their online store than visiting my nearer store because they online store can provide me with items that might not be in my local store, and they send them to me from wherever they are stocked. The downside of that is that your items might arrive separately in different days. If you cannot be a home, they will take the parcel to your nearest post office. I have never had a parcel lost or mistaken. And the fact that they have teamed up with Australia Post is good news because you will receive SMS with info about your parcel being on the way or being out for delivery.

Free click & collect (if you spend 20 bucks or more), a good refunds & exchange policy, and a variety of everyday non-fancy items available online, and terrific prices, make me go back to Target online quite often. 

The reviews on the site are all legit. Once some time has elapsed since your product/s were delivered, they send you an email asking for your honest review.