12/03/2019

Appliances Online (Online Shop)



I've bought two large appliances from Appliances Online, top brands, and at a better price than on any other online store I checked before buying them. I ended there just because of that, because of their free delivery policy, and because of their promise of next day delivery if the product is in stock, which was indeed fulfilled.

The guys who brought the appliances were lovely, They SMSed me early in the morning to give me a bracket time for their delivery, and then again half an hour before arrival. They installed one of the appliances, for free, as well.

Their website is very easy to navigate and shop from using your credit card or PayPal. There is plenty of info regarding measurements, materials, brands, pricing, in stock or not, and anything else. They have short videos with people showing most of the products, individually, mentioning their main features, something that I found really helpful.
If the appliance needs of some work to be installed they quote pricing beside the price so that you can add it or not. Simple washing machines are installed and connected for free.
 
All the reviews are legit, as they email you the request for a review a few weeks after your item has been delivered, and you cannot review it without that invitation.



Appliances Online operates from Ebay as well, not just from their website. That's good news because they offer the same products, pricing and service, but if Ebay is running any promotion, you can save big. That was my case, I saved 80 bucks in one of my purchases just because of a promo on the site.  

Their refund and exchange policies are more than good. I never expected that to be possible, i.e. to be able to buy a washer and be able to exchange if it didn't suit my needs. They give you 14 days from the day you request the exchange.

DOWNSIDES

The main downside of Appliances Online is that they have limited models of each appliance, and that they favour some brands, while good ones are missing. An example: you won't find a Hoover vacuum there, but you will find Hoover washers and dryers, which was puzzling to me. The same happens with other appliances. 

Not all appliances have good quality shots of the electric panels, something I consider necessary.This is especially important for washers and dryers. The information on the site is collected from the appliances manuals, but some of the manuals are generic for the line not the exact model you've bought, so some of the information can be misleading.

IN SHORT
I wish they had more brands and more appliances. But they are really fantastic. I will buy from them in the future, for sure. Great products, great pricing and remarkable customer service both upon delivery and on the phone, if you have to call their Customer Service operators.