12/17/2019

Survey Junkie (Online platform, Paid surveys)



I joined Survey Junkie after reading some positive comments by some of the people who use the site. My experience after a week there is nothing I would recommend. Or better said, this site did not work for me. 

They, like many others, profile hard core, with your connivance, with the excuse of getting you more and better paid surveys. You need to fill in profiling questions regarding your whole life: personal situation, work, household, health, electronics, etc.

So, how many surveys have I received since I joined? Zero.

I decided to quit, because, what's the point? Surprise surprise, but no surprise, they don't have a 'delete your account' available in the registered user's member area. Why not? You have to contact Customer Service requesting cancellation; they aim to reply in 48 hours and confirm the cancellation. They are quite nice and usually reply before that time.

I don't recommend the site. Not that they are wasting your time or doing anything bad to you. It is that profiling me on the excuse of getting me paid surveys and then providing me with none sounds like odd to me. 

Avoid.