7/22/2026

Bamboo and Plastic Vertical 3 Drawers (3.6H x 17.1W x 24.1D cm)

I have a couple of these units in my office's shelves sitting beside my horizontal desktop drawer unit made of the same good-looking quality bamboo and white sturdy plastic. This unit looks small, but it holds lots of stuff. I have my portable hard drivers stored in one of the drawers, as well as punches, pens, markers, a small portable radio and  other random art supplies and stationery items. It can easily be used as bathroom storage unit for makeup and cosmetics as well. The unit weights about 1.5 Kg, so it can handle weight very well. The only thing that I dislike is that the heights of this and the larger unit are slightly different; the small one is about 0.5cms shorter, something that personally I notice. It would have been great if  they had had identical in height.