I purchased this wireless headset and colour because it was the cheapest one and the price is great. I've had this for several months already and I can only say good things about this headset.
I use it mostly for commuting and for listening to music or videos on my laptop. The sound quality is great. The headset pairs easily with my mobile and with my laptop, and it auto-switches off when not in use. I love that it comes with human-voice automated prompts advising of pairing, connecting, and when the device is on and off, which makes such difference. In fact this is one of my complaints about other devices. As the ON button is also the OFF button, and the button responds to pressure, sometimes I don't know if I'm switching in on or off. The voice prompt makes things really easy.
This headset is very comfortable on my head, not too big or too small. I have a small head, so it might be tight for a large one. I love that the headband is padded. The pods padding is also firm but comfortable to wear.
The battery charges in full in just two hours and lasts for a long time (up to 57 hrs). The indicator light goes red when the battery is low or the battery is charging.
The instructions booklet recommended downloading the JBL Headphone App, so I did. You need to switch on your Bluetooth and connect your device, then add it to the app. Once you do, you can customise it. As this is a basic headset, the features options are also basic. However, you can customise:
> The Equalisers (you can choose between presets for bass, club, extreme bass, vocal, jazz, and sound).
> Adjust how much of your own voice your hear during calls through VoiceAware.
> Adjust it for smart audio or video (not for both).
> Adjust the right/left balance.
> Set a max volume limit.
> Use auto power off.
> Change the human prompts language (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Deustch, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, and Russian are available).
MIND =
> Battery Life and Speed Charge (5mins = 3H).
> Wireless 5.3 Blootooth.
> It has a matching app.

