7/29/2026

DFYAN Korean Grill Pan Kit (11D in)

This is  a totally-flat small grill that can be used directly on the stove (electrical in my case) or on an open fire. I have still to try it on a barbecue or portable campfire, but my experience with my kitchen stove is good. On the stove, it heats up quickly, and a few drops of oil are more than enough to do a couple of burgers, or three or four skewers. Said differently, this allows cooking for one or two people maximum. Personally, I wouldn't  put anything liquid in it.
 
The pan comes with a set of complimentary barbecue tools (wood handles, spatula, thongs and two silicone holders). It has an acrylic sleeve that can be used as carry and protective bag as well.  
 
TO IMPROVE 
> The wood handles are  a necessity for this pan, but they are too loose and come off easily. 
> I would rather have one good tool than 3 bad ones.  
 
MIND
Compatible with gas and electric stoves, open fire, and barbecues.