5/03/2012

Hotel Sentral (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Hotel Sentral
30 Jalan Thambypillai
Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur 50470,
Malaysia
http://www.hotelsentral.com.my/
Tel No: 603-2272-6000  

Fax No: 603-2272-6099
Email: hskl@hotelsentral.com.my

The hotel is centrally located, at 2 minutes from the monorail, 7 minutes walking distance from KL Sentral Station and the Skybus/Airbus buses to the LCCT Airport, with plenty of local cheap eateries in the same street.


This is not a fancy hotel, still a good and comfortable one.  The room is basic, still clean, with a decent set of amenities in the bathroom, coffee facilities, and anything that you can need for a short stay or overnight. Free wi-fi and free buffet breakfast included! The staff were lovely, very helpful and friendly.

My room was a bit small, but this is not a problem for me, me being small. However, it could be a problem if you are travelling with your partner or you are big.

On the down side, the safety box and the fridge were not working. However, the staff offered me to take my valuables downstairs and to put it in the hotel's safe, which was great, while I was away wandering around the city.

There were a few local eateries in the same street, those not frequented by Westerners, which are always a hit with me.

    Stayed December 2011