12/20/2021

Jergens Ultra Healing Hand & Body Cream, 100 ml

This is a good cream overall. It spreads evenly, it's absorbed quickly and leaves my hands moisturized without any residue or greasy feeling. The mouth dispenser is well designed to prevent wasting product, something that it's really important as this cream is not such, but more a body milk. I have sensitive skin and I haven't noticed any reaction to this cream, which is great. The tube has a considerable size and it's good value for money.

On the downside, although I like this cream, I don't find it especially healing or really not better on my hands than other creams or oils. I have mixed feelings about the scent, too. On the one hand, it's subtle, but on the other, it's also odd. I would say that it has a wax/honey-ish sort of scent, but the scent is quite peculiar and it's one of those that polarize people. In my case, I find it odd but not unpleasant and it doesn't clash with my perfume, yet I don't find it appealing either.

Overall a good cream, but not intensive or really healing and it is not especially natural. No indication on whether the cream is cruelty free or not, or tested on animals or not.