12/05/2021

Revlon PhotoRead Concealer, Light

I have been using this inexpensive concealer for over a year now and it has become my fav on-the-go concealer as well as my preferred eye primer. I use this to neutralize and cover reddish spots on my face (pimple-ish or hair plucking red spots for example) , as an under-eye foundation to cover signs of tiredness and irritation, and as an eyelid primer. Although not an eye primer per se, I use it as such. The results are fabulous as it doesn't irritate my eyelids, it settles/dries quickly, covers the area perfectly and my eye-shadow colorful palette colors are noticeably enhanced. The product spreads easily and evenly and perfectly matches my skin tone. It's thick enough to cover any area perfectly but without being greasy or too thick. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problem with it so far. Despite the item being quite small, the quantity of product is considerable for me to use it, on a daily basis, for months.