12/20/2021

Aphrosmile 100% Pure Rosehip Oil for Massage, 30ml

This is a wonderful oil that spreads well, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin hydrated and nourished without any greasy residue. In a way, it is a dry oil not an oily oil.

I use this oil instead of my regular hand/arm cream when I notice signs of irritation or redness in my skin, I had some cuts or wounds that I want healed, to rub my cuticles when doing my DIY manicure, and also to remove hair-color stains after DIY tinting my hair.

I love the vintage-look bottle and the branding. The drop dispenser is great to prevent using too much product and using the right amount.

The smell is nothing I would use in aromatherapy as it is the oil natural scent and it isn't especially aromatic, not bad but nothing that I would put my nose to it, if you know what I mean.

Mind, the oil can stain your clothes if falls on them, as it has the oil natural yellow-orange color.

Good product but a bit pricey.