7/06/2016

Pure Fiji (Online Store)

 

Pure Fiji Australia is a division of Pure Fiji, the Fijian company that sells organic body, hair and face products branded as Pure Fiji, Reniu and Dilo. I am fan of their organic coconut oil infused body scrubs, oils (best for my skin), their facial scrub and some of their facial serums.

Their website is easy to navigate, pretty-looking and clean to the eye. They have all the info about shipping clearly available and visible. They work as most online stores do: You add things to your basket, check out, ad shipping fees, pay using your preferred method, place your order and then you receive an email about your order being placed and another email when your parcel has been dispatched.

You can pay with credit card or PayPal, the latter being always my favourite, because if you have any problem PayPal will back your claim. You can  track your order online if you are registered. However, it took my parcel barely two days from shipping to delivery, I think because they send the products via one of the real shops selling in the same city not a warehouse. 

  
They sent this through a courier company so I got the parcel in the evening. So need of tracking whatsoever.

Shipping is a flat 7.50 bucks for Australian capital cities and 9.50 for regional Australia. Cheaper if you buy in bulk.

THE DOWNSIDES
> Some of the products I ordered were not in stock, even though they showed as available when I added them to my basket. Two days after placing my order, I received an email saying that one or several of the products in my order were not available, and that they will send the parcel when they were. No details about product non available or when this would be back in stock. I sorted out things with their customer service by email in two emails, as they replaced the missing product with another and the parcel was dispatched immediately. But hey, I expect any online store to clearly mark those products that are out of stock before I add them to my basket.
> The same products cost way cheaper in their Fiji or NZ websites, which sucks. You cannot use those websites because you are immediately redirected to the Australian one.
You are stock with your local division even if you pay more for the same product. 

MIND
If you live in the UK, USA or Australia you are stock with your regional website, and cannot order from  any of the others even though the products are the same and the company is the same.