7/31/2016

BlueMail App by BlueMail Inc.

I have had this app in my phone for a few months months now. I got it until my phone's own program crashed, and needed of an alternative until they fixed the problem. I know that Google and Outlook mail apps can handle several accounts at the same time, but I'm a bit annoyed at the over-presence of these two companies in my life .

I have downloaded and tried several mail apps with good ratings in GooglePlay, but they lasted maximum two days in my phone; basically, they didn't give me the reliability, freedom or versatility I needed.

I stumbled upon this, and this is my main Android mail handler at present. The things I like about BlueMail are:
> Handling of several accounts. In my case 5 different accounts at the same time.
> Notifications, synchronisation times, and colours assigned to each account are easy to set and customise in the settings area.
> You can decide whether you have inbox viewed unified, with any email from any account arriving there, or just select one of the accounts as main view.
> Setting each account is easy, as the app automatically does so when you introduce your accounts usernames and passwords.
> The inbox is really really simple but pleasant, and you have a clear view and a high contrast one, which is the one I use, which is great for poor-sighted people.
> In the inbox, you can slide one email to the right and get rid of it, or slide it to the left and you will be shown three options: delete, mark as read and archive.
> There is batch editing of the emails.
> You can give feedback from the app to the developers.
> You can set your signature or brief message in every single of the accounts you have in this email, easy-peasy to do.
> You can personalise the profile picture/name of each of your accounts from the app.
> You can go to settings and decide to lock the app without the need of installing any lock app.
> Many more features than I need.
> The app runs smoothly.
> No failure or mishap so far.
> Reliable and serious app.
> Free
> No adds.
> NO pop ups asking you to rate them every single day.

I would love it if this app had a desktop version. I would pay for it!
I would also love a few more customisation options, even if I had to pay for them.

I am surprised at the low number of reviews for this app! It works great for me.