7/30/2024

Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea 20 Teabags

Celestial teas are among my favourite teas in the world. This tea variety has not disappointed. 
 
Like other Celestial teas, this variety has a wonderful aroma, which starts from the moment you open the pouch containing the tea bags, and continues after brewing. It is not just the nose the one tantalised. The flavour is equally wonderful. The tea has a distinctive apple and cinnamon taste, which is what I was expecting  from this variety; it also has other spices undertones with a hint of sweetness. It's a clean and flavoursome taste. I love it in winter nights as it's caffeine free. With a hint of milk makes a kind of light chai. I think it'd make a wonderful iced tea and I'd try it iced  when Summer comes. I find this variety easier on my stomach than other spiced teas from the same brand.
 
One teabag makes two mugs of full-flavoured tea. 
 
I love the packaging and the fact that all the information on the box is written on a decently-sized font. However, there are two very important things that I'd like in the ingredient list to be improved. The first one is the percentage of each ingredient in the mixture, which is missing. Second, and most importantly, I'd lie the general vague "other natural flavours" to be specified. Which ones are they? Do they contain any allergen or sugar?
 
For the rest, I will be ordering this again.