6/17/2024

Aquarius Peanuts Snoopy Carry All Tin Lunch Box

This is a very lovely box made of good tin with Snoopy illustrations all over; those on the top lid are engraved. Really cute for children or adults alike, especially for those of use who love Snoopy The best thing is that I can use this box for many storage purposes not just as a lunch box.
 
I bought this box to use it as storage box to store some art supplies and small pieces of collage paper, so it's great for that. I love the fact that the handle can be tucked in flat and that the lid lock allows me to store the box vertically without fear of the contains getting out or the box self opening.
 
I have similar tin storage/lunch boxes and this one is a bit narrower and taller than the others I own.  
 
A bit pricey for a tin box, but I'm sure the illustrations are copyrighted and that's part of the issue. Yet it's value is very similar to other similar tin boxes out there.

I was a bit worried about the reviews re the lock being faulty and he box damaged. However, my tin box arrived in perfect conditions.