8/12/2023

Long Life Self-Shine Floor Polish 1 Litre

I always make sure I have this floorboard polish at home when a house inspection is due. I've used this product since I moved into my this house and I love it because I can clearly see the "before & after" effect. I tend to use the same brand of cleaning product to maximize the effect, but I've also used other brands and it doesn't really matter. After cleaning the floor and, when it's totally dry, I sprinkle the product directly on to the floor. Then I mop it rapidly so the droplets don't dry and don't leave a mark. Ideally, it should be mopped following the layout of the floorboards, but that's not always possible, so I mop always in one direction in the room. I let it dry on its own for at least an hour. Needless to say, it dries quicker in Summer. I don't usually buff it, but the floor still looks amazing. If I buff it with a towel the shine effect is more noticeable. Due to this being a wood polish, the quantity of product in the bottle and the price, I consider this very good value for money.