8/10/2023

Generic 30-cm Power Extension Lead Cord Australian AU/ 3-Pin Plug Black

This is one of the shortest extension cords I could find in the market. It is made of sturdy plastic and the lead it's 23 cm long but it's 30 cm in total. I've had it for a week or so, so no complaints so far. It's perfect for what I wanted it, which is to adjust a bulky laptop adapter flat into a cable organisation box without having excess cord bulking up the box insides. It serves the purpose beautifully.  On the other hand, I would have loved the cord being 30 cm plus the plugs length as this would have made it ideal for the purpose mentioned above and for any other future uses. l. For the rest, it's a bit pricey for what it is, but it is a rare type of cable and I can use it for many purposes, so there you have it.