7/19/2023

Luxor Cotton Terry Fully-Fitted Waterproof Mattress Protector

I've been using this protector for several months now. It is really good quality, light and fits my mattress perfectly. Before purchasing it, I feared that the waterproof part would be very plasticky and very noisy when rolling on the bed, but I was mistaken. It slightly noisy, barely noticeable, way-way less than other waterproof protectors I've used in the past and it doesn't make me sweat. The plastic part feels almost like fabric on touch.  I wash this in my washing machine on a normal every-day setting, high-revolution spinning, and it comes out as new, no deterioration at all so far. Good value for money, too.  Sometimes the photos on a product page are misleading or better than the original, but, in these case, they reflect the texture of the protector and how it fits my bed. I haven't had any liquid spillage happening on this protector, so  I cannot comment on its level of impermeability.