7/29/2023

Amazon Basics Eyelet Hole Punch Plier with 100-piece Eyelets

This is a good-value-for-money sturdy basic eyelet punch plier with 100 golden-like small eyelets. It is easy to use and I've had no issues with the included eyelets and with others I had at home. Actually, the end result was more polished with the ones I had at home, I think because they're less taller. But the golden eyelets included in the package are lovely, as per my photo. I find that using the plier with thick paper requires some strength on my part, so ain't sure if I would be able to use it with leather or stronger materials.  
 
On the other hand, the plier is quite heavy to me and my hands (despite it being labelled as 'lightweight in the product page). Besides, it only allows me to place eyelets at 2 cms or less from the paper/material border. This is more than enough for most purposes, but it's frustrating to me as I wanted to place eyelets in my artwork in places that aren't that width, and that's not possible.