7/26/2023

English Tea Shop Gift Pack Your Wellness Collection Light Blue 36 Sachets, 54 g

I'll be honest, I bought this tea pack because I love the tin box and I wanted to add it to my collection of ETS tins at home. The illustrations and overall quality of the tin are just beautiful and I use this one to store craft materials. It's not just that I wanted to have the tin, I knew beforehand that I would get good-quality organic herbal-blend tisane teas. The varieties in this pack didn't disappoint me. They are beautiful light enjoyable clean teas with no caffeine, so I drink them in the evening without a worry; now that's Winter I drink these teas instead of water as they are hot, healthy and taste good. The labeling information on the tin and the way it's displayed are excellent, something I don't take for granted.