2/27/2022

Kaisercraft KAKC002 Kaiser Colour Acrylic Paint, Antique White

I'm a fan of these acrylic water-soluble brand and tubes. I consider this more a gouache than a proper acrylic, though. It is a great product for beginners at a very affordable price, and the tube it has a generous amount of paint in it. The paint is a bit more liquid than other similar acrylics I own and the hue changes a bit when dry.

This antique white colour is just beautiful on its own and perfect to mix with skin colour hues and get a more natural look. It is a white warm, not beige, but it has a hint of beige. Actually, if I had to give it a name that perfectly describes the colour, I would say 'vanilla', as it looks like the colour vanilla ice-cream usually has.

The thing I don't like about this tube is that the top cap and base are too small and thin, respectively, to hold the tube vertically, so I have to store this horizontally and, this being the case, it takes a lot of space.