11/07/2012

Good Service - 3

One of the things I have noticed lately is that, as soon as the staff spot you taking a picture of the food, the staff's behaviour changes dramatically and the service improves remarkably, while the level of "smileness" duplicates. 

It is great, on one hand, and a bit pitiful on the other. 

I have experienced the rudeness of a lady behind a counter being dramatically changed -going from mutant monster to an angora fluffy bird- as soon as my camera was taken out. The lady could change her behaviour while I was there, but the reviews on her restaurant always pinpoint the rudeness of the staff. So you cannot fake what you do not have. 

Angry staff should never be dealing with patrons. 

Any staff member should be genuine and nice to me whether I have a camera or not. Is that too much to ask?