1/29/2023

Scotch Precision Scissors 7 Inches (17.8cm) 1447 Grey/Red

This a good quality pair of scissors. I find them very good for general use and crafting. I have used them for cutting fabric as well as thick cardboard and paper, and they work great. I love the 7-inch size as they are not too big or too small and, personally, I find them to be more versatile than bigger scissors, especially for people with small hands like me. The tip is not pointed and they lack precision in that regard. When craft junk gets stuck on the blades, I clean them with generic household cleaning wipes and no fuss. I don't use them for tailoring or major sewing projects, so I cannot comment on that, but I prefer my small scissors for sewing than these ones. Overall good value for money and great all-purpose scissors
.