1/16/2023

Sakura Pigma Micron 6 Fineliner Set (01/03/05/08/10/12) Black

bought this set of Microns not only to have good-quality permanent archival liners, but also because I wanted markers with bigger nibs than the usual. These markers go from size 1 to 12 (no fine or micro point nibs) so they're perfect for my mixed media projects as liners, fillers and mark making tools. They are precise and don't smudge. See my swatch photo to get an idea of the nib thickness. I love these markers design, which is immediately recognisable and also perfect to read the text on them; the size number is clearly visible both on the cap top and on the pen body, something that I love as I can easily find the size I want no matter the markers are stored vertically or horizontally. I bought this for a good price, so this is a bonus.