8/18/2022

Vicks VapoRub 50 g

I got a viral infection recently and I was having problems sleeping due to my nose breathing being difficult and having a dry cough. This jar brings back so many memories from childhood that I thought I'd give it a try now, decades later. The smell is strong and pervasive, therefore, it stinks any clothes; that being the case, I used old worn out pajamas while applying the product. The rub really helped to keep my breath flow and to sleep better. It didn't help with my coughing, so I supplemented this with lozenges from the same brand. I noticed that rubbing the product on my chest wasn't enough, so I also rubbed it on my throat so the vapors would reach my mouth and nose, and there was a noticeable improvement. A little dollop goes a long way. Good value for money.