8/18/2022

2x100 Sheets Japanese Chinese Calligraphy Rice Paper

I've used this paper for many months in my mixed media projects and is a great replacement for art tissue paper, which is way more expensive. This paper is great quality. It has a rugged face and a glazed one. The size is a bit over A4, so I trim it to use it in my ink-jet printer to print elements that I then integrate in my artwork. I use one sheet at a time, though, otherwise the paper gets jammed or just doesn't separate well. The paper prints beautifully even when using a normal printer and average settings. When I use it with matt medium, I have to be careful because, if I use the rugged side up it can rip apart, something that doesn't happen when I use the glazed side. This paper is a a bit thicker than tissue paper, too, so trimming the edges of any motif is important as, otherwise, there will be a 'halo'. I don't use this paper for calligraphy or with liquid ink, so I cannot comment on that. I buy this paper over and over again. Great value for money, too as this set cots just a little more than the single package.