11/07/2021

Peripera Ink Velvet #16 Heart Fuchsia Pink

This is the first product I buy from the brand and I'm very pleased with it, but also a bit disappointed.

THINGS I LOVE
> Original and fun container.
> The bottle color is very close to the lipstick color, so you'll know which color you're getting by looking at the bottle.
> It smells divine, in this case of strawberries.
> The texture of this lipstick is creamy, velvety and semi-mate.
> It dries off quickly.
> It fully covers your lips with just a stroke.
> Very moisturizing, so my lips look supple and yummy.
> Beautiful rich color.
> Good priced.

NOT SO GOOD
> The name of the color, fuchsia pink, made me think that this would be a fuchsia pink. It is more a wine color with a hint of strawberry.
> It is not semi-permanent, so it stains glasses and cups even when dry. Also, it doesn't last all day. If you eat anything, it will disappear. It is true that the stain, a pinkish color, will stay on your lips for longer, but it's not the original color you put on the lips.
> Unclear whether this is cruelty free, tested on animals or not, something that's important to me.