3/25/2024

Wotnot All Natural Baby Wipes, 70 Count

I use these wipes constantly in my art practice. I'm environmentally conscious, so having wipes that are biodegradable, compostable and made of natural ingredients is important to me, and that's why I bought these wipes in the first place. 
 
I use them to clean my hands from paint. Unlike normal household cleaning wipes, these don't irritate my hands or fingers and remove the paint well. I also use them to wipe excess medium or gesso from my silicone brushes and paint from my nylon brushes I directly use them on my artwork (thick watercolour paper previously gessoed), to blend and smudge colours to create depth. They're also great to wipe out painting mistakes, from tiny unwanted blots to whole painted sections. Also excellent for stencilling off colour as they are not as wet as the usual household wipes and work better. The best part is that these wipes can be washed by hand and reused, plus the fibre they're made of doesn't  break or sheds fibers; that's a money saver and so good for the environment.