4/02/2023

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Colour 4G Natural Dark Golden Brown

This hair colour is really great. Easy to apply, good quantity to fully cover my roots and part of my hair, and the results always get me compliments on how healthy and shiny my hair looks. The package includes a treatment that really rounds up the process of colouring and gives me the shine that I love so much. The golden bit is great because, although it doesn't show when I first apply the colour, and what you see is a nice dark brown, it shows when the colour fades away. This is good because it holds on to my greys and they look light brown not white. The colour lasts me on about 3 weeks due to the fact that I have very white grey hair and I don't wash it every day. Although my hair looks super healthy and shiny after application, the truth is that this colouring makes my hair quite dry due to the fact that it has hydrogen peroxide as one of the ingredients. For the rest, this is my dyi colouring between salon colouring.