9/25/2022

Cenovis St John’s Wort, 60 Tablets

This is an amazing product that I've used for years during periods of great work stress, grieving, and personal relationship upheavals that affect my mood. St John's Wort is scientifically proven to treat mild anxiety and depression (I actually researched this before I took it for the first time, because I don't trust just the cover of any supplement). I take this occasionally, so I don't consider this a medication, but a short-term solution when I cannot mentally or emotionally cope with tough life situations and taking into account that I don't suffer from any psychological illness. I usually take 2 tablets a day for a couple of weeks and it's enough for me. The longest I've taken this is a for a month. I usually see results quite rapidly, in a week, and my anxiety and negative thoughts calm down and I see an improvement. Unlike friends/family that have used this, I don't get sleepy, so I take it usually in the mornings. This is a must-have in my fist-aid kit.