6/13/2022

QXQAHYH Telescopic Bear Pen Holder

This is one of the larger telescopic stand-up pencil pouches I've found on Amazon. It's not only made of good sturdy quality canvas, but it's also taller than most similar pouches. This being the case, it allows me to store, comfortably, a good amount of my Tombow markers plus many pencils and shorter markers. In all honesty, if I filled the pouch with all my Tombows, it would be difficult to zip it; however, I can mix these up with other shorter pencils and markers. The upper body slides well up/ down thanks to the lateral pull on tabs. The pouch stands comfortably on the table. For the rest, the illustration and overall design of the pouch is very cute, but the colours are neutral and not overwhelming or too gender specific. I use this pouch both as storage pouch and vertical pencil container. As it's made of fabric, I would not have it around when I use acrylic paint. The average zip is, perhaps, the weakest bit.