5/20/2022

Sayeec 6 Watercolour Brush Set

I've never used water brushes before, so I decided to start with something simple and affordable and bought this set.

These brushes are light and easy to use. The set has a good variety of brush tips sizes and the barrels are super-easy to fill in; I put them underneath the tap and they fill in a microsecond.

The tips get stained with strong colours, but are also easily washable and return, almost, to their original colour once you clean them.

The water top open to the left and not to the right, which is the opposite of most screw-opening systems.

My only concern with this pack is the two biggest brushes tend to leak. I think because I press them harder as they're thicker, but ain't sure. I've started to press them less and I I see that that's working better. Yet, these two biggest brushes don't work as natural as the others, which I use without having to think how much pressure put on.

This set is perfect for beginners like me, as it is easy to use and a great alternative to normal brushes for watercolour or water-based acrylics and pastels.