4/10/2022

Daiso Japanese Calligraphy Paper 100 Sheets

I bought this paper not knowing what to expect as the page info seems to indicate that this paper is specific for Japanese calligraphy. However, I got what I was looking for -- a good quality rice paper that I can use in my mix media projects. It has a soft face and a textured back, which makes it versatile for different art projects. The paper stands well ink-jet printers and I got good quality printing results despite my printer being an average home printer.

The only downside is the sizing. See my photo with an A4 paper sheet against this paper. This isn't important for calligraphy, drawing, collage paper making, or for transferring. However, isn't a good size for printing, so I had to use a guillotine it to get the right A4 size for printing.

For the rest a great versatile rice paper at an affordable price.