1/27/2019

The Meat & Wine Co, Camberwell, Melbourne

Upmarket place in the heart of Camberwell, Meat & Co honors its name by offering pieces of meat cooked to perfection in very classy settings. 

The menu is varied and scalable regarding size of the meat you want, variety of meat, and cooking of the meat.  Their dishes come with salad or fries, and the sauces have to be ordered as a side, as well.

Their selection of wines and drinks is also very good.
My meat was cooked to perfection and it was, in fact, the best thing of my meal. Truly satisfying, juicy and yummy. The fries were totally average and don't make any favor to the meat or the restaurant. The garlic sauce I ordered was very delicate, so in my case the garlic flavor was good but not enough.

I love that they have good meat knives and fabric napkins, something I don't take for granted.

I found the place good-priced for the quality of food and drinks you find. I had the smallest cut of meat and I left fully full and satisfied without being ripped off.

Staff were very professional, courteous and polite, but also a bit uptight and not specially friendly.