12/15/2018

Port Of Call (Sandringham Vic)

This is really a great cafe, at a walking distance from the railway station. The place itself is very trendy, spacious, comfortable and has many different seating areas.

They have a large menu appealing menu, something that really excites me.

I ordered the chermullah chicken warm salad, and wow! Fabulous, really. Great mix of flavours, textures and overall a yummy dish. I thought the baked chicken was a tiny-bit drier than it should, but not really dry. Nicely plated, and the portion was generous, too.

I ordered one of their cold teas, the sparkly Toddy, and at 7 bucks the glass I thought it was a waste of my money, as it tasked basically of carbonated water, not much flavour. I thought it would be better with just ice cubes or the hot version, because this sparkly one is totally forgettable.

I loved their ambience, colour scheme, and upbeat music. I'll be back.